Image Map

Monday, July 23, 2012

A Happy for ME?

This weekend we had a Back to School Water slide party at our home for our church family. The kids had a blast. One of my friends from church who is also a Junior High English teacher came bearing a happy for me!

I was thrilled. She also helped me sort through the materials I have for school and gave me a few pointers.

Here is my happy:


I've warned my kids not to get into my new school items. I've told them I'm not opening it until I'm alone in my room at school.



Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. I was in your shoes not so very long ago. It's thrilling and daunting at the same time. I don't know if you saw this post, but it's meant to help new teachers know what to ask:
    http://www.thesciencepenguin.com/2012/07/new-teachers-questions-to-ask.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I know I have a ton of them.

      Delete
  2. How exciting! I hope your first week goes fabulously!

    I love the happy, I have never heard of that before - so cute!

    ReplyDelete