Image Map

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Meant to Be?

I am a firm believer in "everything happens for a reason." When I was a little girl my favorite thing to pretend was to "play school". My mom was an elementary art teacher and though I did not go to college to "teach" I have been told many times that I have the gift of teaching.

I believe that this is "meant to be" and I am excited about the new adventure.

As a work at home business owner I have enjoyed the online communities that I have been a part of, in fact 99% of my business relationships and networking has been done online. I have had clients from almost every state in the US. I love the community and camaraderie that you can find in the world of entrepreneurs online.

So, with this new path I was excited to find so many blogs that are written by teachers for teachers. This makes me happy to know that I can still find community online not to mention that I will have the new found joy of making friendship with my school family as well.

I already have a few favorite teacher sites, especially Tiffany's The Learning Effect. I was already a follower of her main blog, The Nest Effect and she has already been encouraging to me as a new teacher blogger. Thanks Tiffany!

Please tell me your favorite teacher blogs.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment