Image Map

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Just a Pinning

I have still been quite behind due to my son being sick. We've had blood work, Xrays and more for the past week and are hoping to come to some conclusion today.

I haven't been real productive, and I sure haven't blogged but over the past few weeks after finding out I was going to be teaching this year I've done quite a bit of pinning. I got a lot of great ideas for organizing and decorating my classroom.

Here are some of my favorites:

I am definitely doing this for organizing my files.


















I did something similar to this for my desk. I covered mine in black fabric and cut out hot pink, orange, blue and yellow dots and put on it.

























I made this for my classroom:



























I'm sure there is more but that's my favorite things so far. Comment with a link to your Pinterest below.








Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Teaching is fun!
    ...When the children are cooperative :p
    I love decorating and organizing things as well!
    Do post up pictures of your decorated classroom :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pinterest too. It is filled with wonderful ideas! I am now following you there.

    ReplyDelete